Music for Little Mozarts
This course is a fantastic way to introduce the keyboard/piano. The program provides a balance between the skills necessary for playing an instrument and the enjoyment one receives from the music making process. The course centres on the adventures of Mozart Mouse and Beethoven Bear as they learn all about music.
Sessions also include:
- Part playing on melodic and non-melodic percussion instruments.
- Movement both creative and structured.
- Reading and writing rhythm patterns using both picture cards and conventional notation.
- Card games to reinforce the concepts needed to successfully understand music.
- Singing and listening activities.
- A wide variety of props are used including the parachute, lycra, streamers, scarves, books, soft toys and bean bags.
Age Range: 5-6 year olds
Class Length: 45 minutes a week
When: Not Available 2021
Cost: $23/week plus the cost of books (paid per term)