The Music Tree Voices (choir) offer a fantastic opportunity for young children to experience the joys and benefits of singing together in a supportive, fun group situation. Students will be given plenty of opportunities to perform throughout the year at various concerts, and special events.
Junior Voices (6-12yrs) sessions include:
- Full body warm ups (rhythmic activities, fun body exercises, and vocal exercises).
- Vocal warm ups – introduction to basic vocal techniques, articulation and dictation.
- Famous nursery rhymes, contemporary, folk & traditional songs.
- Tongue Twisters and simple warm ups that can be used for rounds.
- Repertoire with simple actions and body movements.
- FOCUS: Introduction to pitch, rhythm and ‘choir etiquette’. Interactive and fun-based learning.
Age Range: 6-12 year olds
Class Length: 45 minutes a week
When: Friday 4.00pm-4.45pm
Cost: $135 per term + one-off payment for top