The Music Tree choir is a fantastic opportunity for young children to experience the joys and benefits of singing together in a supportive, fun group situation. Students will be given plenty of opportunities to perform throughout the year at various concerts, and special events.
- Full body warm ups (rhythmic activities, fun body exercises, and vocal exercises).
- Famous nursery rhymes, folk & traditional songs.
- Tongue Twisters and simple warm ups that can be used for rounds.
- Repertoire with simple actions and body movements.
- FOCUS: Introduction to pitch, rhythm and ‘choir etiquette’. Interactive and fun-based learning.
Age Range: 6-12 year olds
Class Length: 45-60 minutes a week
Cost: $125 per term + one-off payment for top Book This Class